Our Weather Alerts for Business service offers reliable severe weather alerts to organizations large & small across the country.
White-Label Alerting Solutions
Use our platform with your logo, branding, and domain name. Use a fully customized e-mail template, display affected company facility names, send from custom e-mail addresses or set up your own shortcode to broadcast alerts.
Provide a value-added service to your customers, operating on our reliable alerting platform and network without having to build out your own technology.
Allow your employees, clients, or customers to configure their own alerts through your website or CRM, or via our web embeds.
Add our customizable alert widgets to your website or intranet, showing only alerts that are affecting your locations or facilities. Weather maps with radar and other features can be displayed in the embed.
Fully Customized and scheduled alerts
Work with our staff to get alerts customized to your needs
Your team would be able to view a report sent at the same time everyday.
Alerts sent based on forecast condtions
Receive alerts for forecasted events, including high/low temperature, precipitation, high winds, snow, ice accumulation, and air quality ranges. Or, monitor nearby weather observations to trigger an alert on high/low temperature or heat index reached, high wind recorded, and more.
- Integrated web map application with:
- Hi-Def Radar
- Weather alert areas
- SkyCams — Largest database of weather cameras in the US (operated by partners, TV stations, weather enthusiasts), monitored daily and archived every 20 minutes
- Tropical cyclone tracks
- Advanced information such as mesoscale discussions
- Storm reports
- Asset integration
- Display and add assets (facilities, personnel, equipment, clients) to your map and set alerts for assets
- View Impact ratings for assets
- View custom data for each asset – forecasts, precipitation, active alerts, and more
- Generate custom reports of historical weather for assets
Contact us for more information on the following:
- Batch forecasts
- Targeted forecasting for industry: transportation & logistics routes, forecast conditions, wind and temperature forecasting
- Time and location based forecasts for events (outdoor events, concerts, etc.)
- On-call meteorologists by live chat, e-mail, or phone for your organization
User-Friendly Mobile Apps
Push notification severe weather alerts
Ultra-fast and reliable alerts from the National Weather Service and weatherUSA
Current weather conditions from a network of 80,000+ weather stations
Set of list of favorite weather locations.
Daily and hourly forecasts
Nearby SkyCams (outdoor cameras)
Monitor traffic and sky conditions near you.