Weather Alerts for Business
Our Weather Alerts for Business service offers reliable severe weather alerts to businesses across the country. Our clients are in diverse sectors including retail, outdoors, healthcare, transportation & logistics, and manufacturing. Whether you have one location or hundreds of storefronts, our advanced alerting software can target those locations by address, ZIP code, radius (circle around a point), and even driving routes. Someone in your organization can be in charge of managing alerting settings through our web interface, or send us a spreadsheet or text file of locations and contacts and we can import them into our systems.
Weather alerts can be sent to any number of recipients, by e-mail, text message, automated voice call, paging systems, or push notification (smartphone app). Target alerts to employees at each physical location, or set up alerts to be sent to a business continuity team, security staff, or a mailing/distribution list. Messages can include custom content such as retail store numbers or location aliases.
Weather Data Feeds
We currently offer the following live weather data feeds:
- Developer API (HTTP, JSON) for current conditions, weather alerts, place names, forecasts
- Largest database of weather cameras in the US (operated by partners, TV stations, weather enthusiasts), monitored daily and archived every 20 minutes
- Batch forecasts
Contact us for more information on the following:
- White-label/branded weather alert messaging
- Real-time weather modeling for specific locations
- On-call degreed meteorologists for your company or special event